Friday, May 23, 2008

Milk Containers and the Meaning of Life

WELCOME TO THE WEEKEND!

Just want to let you know that I'll be broadcasting live for THE party every Saturday Night @ Down the Hatch in Brookfield. Essentially, its the biggest party on the water - like ON THE WATER. 10 - Midnight (I'll be there for longer) @ Down the Hatch...

- $3.00 Bud and Bud Lights Aluminum Bottles (The more oz ones)
- 98Q Prizes / Giveaways
- Me
- Drink Specials
- Drink Specials with Me

Trust me, all Ive been getting since moving back to Danbury is, "you HAVE to check out down the hatch..."

and since its the weekend, I thought I would leave you a thoughtful piece about Milk Containers and the meaning of life...



P.S. - Blur's "Think Tank" will change the way you view music, it did for me...

Any questions you know where to get me

- Nate

No comments: