Monday, May 12, 2008

Neil Diamond in '08

So couple of things...

1. Its always fun when you're playing a long music segment on the radio and your music stops...like...stops...20 min of music lost...I didn't do it...

2. My sis of sister's (1 of 2) is back for for the weekend and she rented an awesome Mitsubishi Eclipse Spider and she decided that she would surprise one of her friends, we'll call him Brent, with this badass car. One would think that my sister, being that she's been to his house like I dont know - 30 times - would know where he lives...no. There we are lost...in a rental...on roads that are no longer paved and some no longer actual roads but grass paths...

3. All was not lost since I discovered Sirus 3, a channel devoted to one of the greatest men ever lived - Neil Diamond. All Neil - All the Time.

To summarize: Lost on grass roads + rocking out to Neil Diamond + in a Spider = Awesomeness.

Oh and: Neil Diamond > Whatever You Can Think of

....

No comments: